Dispatch Advice Process
Auto triggering of workflow with sales order creation
Add Supporting Documents
Attach files - Justification documents
Review by approver - Approvals from various HoD's
Post in to SAP
Any device - Cloud based
Full visibility - Complete audit trail
SAP Certified Add-on
- Cloud based
- No modification to SAP
- Native integration with SAP
- Fully integrated cross department workflow
- Seamless inclusion of approvers from different departments
1. When does a workflow trigger ?
A workflow triggers automatically by creating a sales order in SAP
2. Does the solution support clubbing of multiple workitems into a single workitem for approvals?
Yes, it is supported. The workflow can be optimized based on various customer centric requirements at the time of implementation.
3. Do the approvers have to login via SAPGUI?
No, users can login via any web browser and even through mobile device and approve the workitems. They need to login in to SAPGUI for any transactional related activities.
4. Where are the supporting documents stored?
They are stored on a secured Google drive account managed by SmartStore application.