Suppliers can submit various types of invoices directly from the portal. And the system will route them to appropriate personnel for review/approval and eventually to AP team – thus eliminating the need for AP to hand-hold the issue resolution.
eProcurement - Insights about Productivity
Complete eProcurement Platform
Chat - Enabled
Visibility and transparency
Purchase Order Creation
Material master Data
Purchase Requisition Creation
The procurement and AP team give clear analytics of the invoice and vendor management processes.
- Vendor Dashboard
- Invoice Dashboard
- Compliance Dashboard
- Logistics Dashboard
Based on the type of purchase, the system can intelligently route to the right set of approvers. Once all the approvals are completed, the system allows the buyers to create appropriate Purchase orders and release them to the vendors.
- Approval Chart of Authority
- Email notifications
- Automatic Purchase Requisition Release in SAP
- Spend tracking
Reduce approval cycles
Reporting and visibility
Cleaner Vendor Master Data
1. What benefits do we have with SmartDocs Smart Buy?
1. Eliminate Paper
2. Reduce invoice discrepancies
3. Streamline Business Process flows
4. Better Spend visibility
5. Automate help desk
2. What are the advantages of bots or AI?
1. Eliminate the need manual phone calls
2. Automate Invoice status checking
3. Automate other manual activities
4. People can interact in natural language
5. People can interact in multiple channels including Skype, SMS
3. Where do documents get stored?
The documents get stored in SmartStore which is an SAP Archive Link compliant repository. This can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud.
4. How can our suppliers chat with the Smart Buy Chatbot?
Suppliers can chat using Skype, SMS or Smart Buy channels. Suppliers can ask in natural language and the bot understands the context and give only the relevant information to the supplier. You as an organization will have full control on what info, action you want to the bot to give to the suppliers.
5. Do we need to open our SAP system to the internet?
Absolutely not. Supplier Portal’s unique architecture allows an asynchornous communication from SAP to Supplier Portal which runs in the DMZ. No need to open any firewall ports for allowing external traffic.